Friday, February 8, 2013

Good news all around

I have a good bit of news to tell everyone! Firstly, in relation to the briary gap competition. We have all been waiting patiently to hear if either of the dramas had gotten through to the final in cork! Today in religion, Mrs G walked in with a face that was difficult to read! I couldn't tell if she had good or bad news for us. This was probably because she had both! Unfortunately my group will not progress any further in the competition, however I didn't really mind about the is because the other group did get through! I'm happy that there will be one group representing the class and the school in the finals and I know that they will do so fantastically!:D
That's not all the good news I have......There's more!


On the 21st on January, two judges from the enterprise board came to the school to judge our mini-company projects! Four groups were short listed for the possibility of progressing in the Kildare county final! One of the groups was " Williams words" , a group from my class! Since then everyone had been waiting anxiously to hear the news! Fortunately, on Tuesday, Mrs P gave them the good news that they had been waiting for! I'm really happy that a group will be there to represent the class and also two groups to represent the school! (Hair couture also got through to the competition!)

Williams words- Shakesphere dictionary
Hair Couture
                                



And Finally….…………OUR F1 CAR DESIGN IS FINALLY FINISHED! It was sent off to our make centre today! Now all that is left to do is the portfolio and sponsorship and we will be all set for the comp on the 8th of march!Eilise:Dxx

No comments:

Post a Comment