Friday, November 9, 2012

Catching up!;)


 


It had been a while since I last blogged so I'm just going to catch up on everything that has gone on in the past few weeks.

Technology:

At the moment in tech we are getting ready to enter a competition. The idea for the competition is to build a formula 1 car. There are six people on my team and our team name is rapído y furioso. I am the resource manager which means I am in charge of finding materials and equipment that is needed to complete the project and to keep track of time.

Junk Kouture:

We do our Junk Kouture project in home EC. and art classes, so that gives us six classes a week. At the moment we are on the way to the finish. There are only minor things left to fix on our dress and we just have to finish the accessories. We are having trouble coming up ith a name for our project but I'm sure we will come up with something. We also still have to figure out what we will be doing for hair and make-up. Our deadline is the 7th f December but the school fashion show will take place on the week of the tenth.

Geography:

We are coming near the end of our first Trip around the world powerpoint. However we have been put into pair and given a country. The country that I got is Kenya. The project involves selling the country as a unique travel spot. The presentation has to be 6-8 minutes long.

No comments:

Post a Comment